Saturday, 16 January 2016

Woman loses 3 kids to fire in Bayelsa

Image result for fire in house
A fire outbreak in the Ogbia area of Bayelsa on Saturday killed the three children of one Mrs Favour Udoh at her residence.
The spokesman for the Bayelsa State Police Command, Mr Asinim Butswat, who confirmed the incident, said that preliminary findings indicated that the fire at Elebele community was caused by candle light.

Butswat said that policemen from the Kolo Division of the police in Ogbia had put out the fire but could not save the three children, who died in the inferno.

“On Jan. 14, 2016 at about 23.05 hrs, policemen from Kolo Division responded to a distress call of fire outbreak, at the residence of one Mrs Favour Udoh at Elebele Community in Ogbia LGA,he stated.

Butswa said that although the fire was extinguished, three children, namely Daniel Udoh, Saviour Udoh and Joshua Udoh died.

“The corpses were deposited at the Federal Medical Centre Mortuary, Yenagoa for autopsy and investigation is ongoing,” he said.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER: Comments on this blog are not written by the Blog owner but the opinion of the readers and the Admin shall not be responsible for any negative comment by a reader.